Highly Successful Engineering
By Walt Maclay
This book maps out a plan and subsequent actions required to make engineering design projects successful.
Highly Successful Engineering Design Projects
Following the advice in this book can result in projects that are always on time and on budget.
Engineers will learn:
- How to plan and execute for success
- How to review projects to assess their chances of success and identify potential obstacles in the process
- How to recognize when a project is in trouble so they can intervene in time to get the project back on track
Table of Contents
- Section I: Characteristics of Highly Successful Engineering Design Projects
- Section II: Critical Steps to Take Before Starting a Project
- Section III: Medical Device Requirements
- Section IV: Essential Actions Required During Highly Successful Engineering Design Projects
- Section V: Warning Signs to Watch for During Highly Successful Design Projects
- Section VI: Ensuring a Successful Transfer to Manufacturing
- Section VII: Integrating Learning to Get Better with Every Project
About the Author
Walt Maclay is the president and founder of Voler Systems, founded in 1979 and now one of the top electronic design firms in Silicon Valley. Voler Systems provides design development, risk assessment, and verification of new devices for medical, consumer, and industrial applications. Voler is particularly experienced in designing wearable and IoT devices, using its skill with sensors and wireless technology.
Whether you’re looking for Wearable Technology, IoT, Circuit Design, Electronic Design, Wireless, Sensors, Software and Firmware, Motion Control, or FPGA Development, Voler can help you identify risks while keeping the projects on time, on budget, and easy to manufacture.